Sunday 14 December 2008

Jigars - First Page

Akhilesh wants to share some material with the class again. This time, it is the first page of the Jigars, for those who are interested.

He received this material from his friend - Abhishek, PES College, Mandya.

Akhilesh screams-

" Hi my friend-Abhishek who is studying in mandya has sorted the questions. This time the 1st page in jigars contains only 2006 paper.I hope this will be useful. Thanx for abhishek. "




Download Jigars First page

--
Thnx to Akhi and Abhishek (PES,Mandya :)


NOTE:
If you have anything useful that you want to share, mail it to me, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all.... thank u guru for maintaining the blog........

tej55 said...

THANKS A LOT AKHI


U ROCK BUDDY !..! !..!

Unknown said...

Thanks kano akhi.. ur blog is famous in my college also now.. :)

Anonymous said...

hi.... correction:- blog is maintained by my friend gurudev. not by me. :)

 

NIE CSE 09


THINK - CREATE - HELP - SHARE